Hi,I want to fetch the workflow information in the DCT.In my DCT, I have nearly 100 fields. There are few business roles (Not the TS roles) for the workflow. Different roles has different flows.Based on the role of user, I need to show the fields of DCR. But to set the visibility of fields, I need to know the which business role is editing the dcr.If I could get Job ID or Task Id in the dct then I can solve my purpose. Is there anyway to get it in the DCT? Or any other suggestion to resolve it.Thanks in advanceRajesh
The users can run there workflows at the same time. They don't edit the same dcr at the same time but they create the new workflows (While creating a job we show the users job ids and task ids and the owners of the flow). If I will use EA approach then it will overwrite the previous values of job ids or task ids(If the dcr is attached to more than one workflow.). Along with this we use iwcmp(In our workflows) to compare the files which shows differences once the EA is set on a dcr though user has not edited it.Even in the environment variables(using inline commands) don't contain any workflow related information except the workarea.