Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
sharing templates betweenbranches
Ottawa_IWOV
I am referring to the following KB article:
http://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=1245
Does anyoone have an idea on how to get started on developing this script?
Thanks,
Lucas.
P.S. W2K AS Platform, TS 5.5.2
Lucas Cochrane
lcochrane@dc.com
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
Here are a couple of ways:
1. Modify the default submit workflow to include an external task which will perform what you want.
2. Write a submit trigger script.
In either case you will have make your script parse the list of files that are submitted to find out if they are templates and perform copy/iwupdate/iwsubmit.
I think the KB describes the rest. I would prefer the workflow approach. There are a lot of examples out there for writing external tasks. Let me know of you need examples.
Hope that helps.