Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 6.7.1 LDAP authentication error
mpal
Hi All,
I have done fresh installation of TS 6.7.1 on Solaris 10 machine.
We are doing LDAP authentication for TS users. Iplanet 5.1 SP4 has also been configured for the same and I'm able to query ldapsearch also successfully.
I configured iw.cfg inorder to communicate with LDAP. After this tsusers.xml,ldapcacheusers.xml,user_database.xml got populated. But I'm unable to login to teamsite with LDAP users. Message is displayed as "no Such Teamsite User". I'm able to login with root user.
iwadmin CLT was used to create user, but again I got same message. "no such Teamsite user".
Any idea what are all other configurations I should do.
Thanks in advance
Mpal
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet