Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwstalelocks
System
Hi,
I have problem in deleting some directories from teamsite and I think this is happening of the stale locks (files which were locked by other users in those directories have been deleted now). I saw some old posts which suggest using the command "iwstalelocks" to trace the locks and unlock those files.
But I couldn't find this command in our installation of TS 6.7.1. Can you please let me know where to find this command. Is it something that we have to request the support team.
Thanks,
-Anurag
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
Yes it is an utility that you'll have to get from support. They have different versions of it for different operating systems -- be sure to specify that.
Migrateduser
The stalelocks issue is fixed in 671 SP1 and for TS 671, you can get this utility from Support as Viral suggested.
a) Download the utility to IW-HOME/bin direcotry
b) Execute iwstalelocks {Branch vpath} {iw-store path}
c) Run iwunlock on each of the files reported in Step b