Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problem with invoking SetDocumentProperties of IWOVServices
kyle
Hi,
I am trying to invoke the SetDocumentProperties of IWOVServices. My request looks something like:
[html]
!nrtdms:0:!session:zeedonk:!database:IWOV82:!document:3,1:
1
1
0
User
fred
imRightReadWrite
imPrivate
[/html]
And the response I get back contains the error:
"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
Any idea what I am doing wrong?
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
hks
The moniker of the document seems to be broken.See attached screen shot.
kyle
Hi,
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, I inadvertently added the space when I was copying/pasting the request into the forum. For the actual request, the moniker is OK (i.e. does not have the extra space).
Any ideas?
Thanks!
hks
In case you have WorkSite Web , try setting the same properties on the same document via WorkSite Web and see if you are able to do that ?
kyle
Support informed me that the destinationID is required. Once I specified a valid destinationID, the method worked OK.
Thanks!