Hi all,
We have a DCT, in which we have 2 items; drop down and multi select box. While editing the pre-saved DCR, I need to hit the DB passing the drop down value and fetch the associated list items and update the new Options within multi-select list box. Apart from that, I need to select the pre-defined values (saved in a hidden text box as dot [.] separated) within same. To do the process, I am calling a CGI file with params been passed using callServer().
Issue: As callServer is Asynchronous method and I need to call the same for each replicant while looping through, how I could be certain that it will fetch the correct replicant instance value. At present it is only doing for last instance of the replicant. As a workaround, I tried to use setTimeout function to call the callServer after certain seconds, but sometimes it works correctly, sometimes it misses all except the last one. It totally depends on the server response time.