Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Javascript include in component
rohitspathak123
Hi,
I need to include 2 third party javascript in my Component Code. These javascript just brings feeds from third party site & display on our site.
Javascript Code attached.
Component Code attached.
Problem
When I use this component on page it gives messages "Cannot open page"
Whats the best way to deal with third part javascripts in component.
Same javascript is working fine is I include these on my local system in an HTML page.
If any one had got similar kind of requirement, please share your thoughts.
Regards,
Rohit Pathak
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
PayalGarg
Hi,
I've tried to get WSJ feed in the same manner and its working fine. May be the issue is with the third party JS you are trying. When I tried to open the JS path that you posted, it displayed me the error that IE is not able to open the requested page.
What I've tried in my component is attached herewith.
This directly fetches the output from an external site (through JS) and displays in the component.
Thanks
Payal
rohitspathak123
Hi Payal,
Thanks for your quick response. Your requirement & my requirement matches.
Within you "div" copy paste all the stuff that i am attaching in this post. It will work fine. Please test & let me know.
Attached is the code.
Donot remove anything from this.
Also is your code component code working fine.
Regards,
Rohit Pathak
PayalGarg
Thanks !!! it works fine.
1wo.rptdesign