Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Automating xml import in MT Studio and deploying the project
Husna
I am trying to automate the process of importing an XML into a MT Studio Project and deploy it to CI Admin.
Can anyone please let me know if they have done something similar to this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Husna
I need to automate the import of an XML into a MT Studio Project.
I couldnt find any CLT for this step to import an XML into a Project in MetaTagger Studio.
Do we have a CLT for doing this step?
Migrateduser
There is CLT called
iwmtbuild - for building projects
and
iwmtdeploytaxonomy - to deploy in to production
however, at this point this project will be available for deployment only, you will have to manually deploy them to a Content Processor.
nickcolorado
We are trying to do the reverse. Automate the extraction of a vocabulary into an XML file so that it can be pushed to another system. Is there a command line tool for doing an extraction of vocab into the MT Studio xml format?
Thanks,
Nick
eehall
Are you trying to automate this (From MetaTagger Studio):
File > Export Vocabulary
This will generate an XML file. I'm not sure if there is a web service or CLT available, currently we're doing that by hand.