Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
user and connection management for the mediabin
Thils
Hi all,
I am new to mediabin. I am learning mediabin for my project. I am using mediabin web service API to connect with Mediabin server. I got confussed with the connections working in mediabin server. Can anybody suggest me to get these informations about users and connection mgmt in mediabin?
Thanks in Advance,
Thils
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lyman
Hi. MediaBin uses a licensing system based on concurrent users. If you are deploying a cluster, the license is based on the total number of users logged into all the systems.
You can see how many users are connected via the mediaBin Enterprise Manager client (mbmgmt.exe). Also you can look in the net.log file in the logs subdirectory of the MediqBin Server install directory. To enable net.log you will want to turn on "NetworkTrace" and "ConnectionTrace" in the Windows registry (see admin guide for details).
Let me know if there are specifics I can help with.
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd