IWXML.pm
IWODHOME/solutions/perl
Hi Ghoti,Can you tell me which section is this.I have got a OD Admin guide for 6.0.2.
How can I get the manifest file name in the shell script
Hi,We are using OD to deploy files from Windows to Unix.For some of the file-types, like .txt etc, Control-M character is getting added to the file once it is deployed on unix.
We want to remove the Control-M characters from *.txt files once these are deployed on the UNIx.So we want a way in which we can know which *.txt are deployed so that we can selctively remove control-m chars from these files.
...foreach my $fname (@ARGV){ open(IN, '<', $fname) || die " '$fname' ($!)"; my $txt = do { local $/; <IN> }; close(IN); $txt =~ s/\r\n/\n/gsm; open(OUT, '>', $fname) || die " '$fname' ($!)"; print OUT $txt; close(OUT);}...
I can use dnrdeployment here.But how to get the name of files.I have read that a manifest file is generated.Is there any way to get the path or content of that manifest file.So that I can parse it.I am using a shell script to remove control-m chars.How can I get the manifest file name in the shell script
if (-B $fname){ exit(0);}open(IN, "<$fname") || die " '$fname' ($!)";my @text = map {$changed += s/\r\n/\n/; $_; } ;close(IN);if ($changed) { open(OUT, ">$fname") || die " '$fname' ($!)"; print OUT @text; close(OUT);}