Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Instantiate a workflow model and attach files
cdoloriert
Hi,
As part of my this perl code I'm looping through the workareas so I need to create a new workflow for each workarea and attach multiple files to that workflow. I know about iwmodelc -i, but how can I reference the newly created workflow and attach the files?
The way I thought was to call an external task to execute
qq($iwhome/bin/iwmodelc -i "Integration Workflow" "/default/main/Integration/US/WORKAREA/Shared/jobs");
however, I need to to loop through each workarea, create the workflow, and then add the files to the wkf. I know how to add multiple files to the job once there's an instance I can reference to.
Thank in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet