Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite::XMLnode parsing nested replicant
rodigz
I have sample xml/dcr which is nested. Basically base on the sec item. I should able to get the value for cats.
Example if value equal to AB.
It will return A and B.
I'm trying to use.
my $rootnode = TeamSite::XMLnode->new($string);
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
So what is your problem ? What have you tried ? Have you read the perldoc ? It is detailed enough to show you show to do this. If you want someone to write this for you, maybe someone takes paypal.
rodigz
thanks. just checking if this will be the right module to use.
nipper
thanks. just checking if this will be the right module to use.
Then without question it is a good choice to make. There is no right answer, I can think of several ways to approach it, however this is a standard and easy way to do it.