Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Mail Component
wild123
Hi
I was trying to create a component in LS 3.1.0 (TS 6.7.2 )which will send out mail to the address in To field. For this I have written a java code in testMail.java which extends BaseMailService.
Now I am not sure where to set the SMTP Host and what value is required to be set by setConfiguration(Properties).
Please suggest a solution.
I have attached the code in my apprearance XSL and my java class.
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Stokes
I wasn't familiar with the MailService and its implementation until you mentioned it. However, in 3.1 there is an OOTB Email component that sounds like it does what you need, and the source for the Java external should be in the
{teamsite}/install/foundation.spar
archive if you need to create a custom version of it. Glancing at the source, it looks like it doesn't use the MailService you mention, but just uses javax.mail directly.
Stokes.