Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deployment specifics (reading logs)
SethHickel
A few questions:
1. I am trying to look at the logs in Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\log to gather information similar to what is displayed in the OD gui. I am most interested in "Elapsed" and "Average Data Rate". I'm not having much luck - any log reading suggestions will be appreciated.
2. What triggers deployments to roll off of the "View Deployments" section of the OD admin gui? As an example: I can only see deployments going back to 2:37 today. It does appear to clear anytime OD is stopped/started - but wondering if there is a setting to allow for scrolling through to more entries or what would cause earlier entries (same day - no restart) not to display.
3. Periodically when trying to view information about a deployment in the "View Deployments" section I get the following and am wondering why. When I get the following and do a refresh of the screen those deployments no longer show.
[indent]The request to get deployment status failed.[/indent]
[indent]The deployment does not exist.[/indent]
[indent]Deployment: Deployment name:LowesComNGStagingFileListDeploy [/indent]
Thanks.
TeamSite 6.7.1 (Not SP1)
Open Deploy 6.1.1
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
SethHickel
Additionally - how, from the logs, can one determine how much time is actually spent doing the file transfer and how much time is spent on "other" deployment tasks.
SethHickel
HHmmm - must not be a very interesting post. :-)