How multiple PTs can be generated?The two PTs should be integrated. How I can invoke a PT from within another PT.The user will hit generate only once and it should execute these two tasks.In the templating.cfg,only one entry should be done for these two PTs.Please reply asap.Thanks in advance
Why you want to do something like this?There might be some other ways to achieve your outcome.
Are the two PTs used to generate a single output file? If so - have you looked at iw_include? If the two PTs are used to generate distinct output files - then iw_ostream could be used, or you could break into an iw_perl block and run iwpt_compile.ipl with the desired arguments to invoke the second PT on the DCR to generate the second output file (note: neither of these methods set the standard TST EAs on the second output file - you need to take care of that too)
No,Actually I need to generate Two PTs from single DCR.How can I approach?
Hi, You need to use iw_ostream in your PT to generate more than one output file. You no need to write multiple PT.Sugan
That doesn't seem to be the case... I'm using one TPL which outputs my HTML page and using a diffeernt iw_ostream to simultaneously generate a second file.Possible this changes if you don't use the older style TPL's?