Please excuse me if this is a real basic problem, but I'm fairly new to TeamSite Development. Took the Bootcamp training last summer and finally getting to put the knowledge to use.
I have a container in my DCT with a series of checkboxes. The options relate to the various plug-ins that may be needed to view content on a page.
[php]
[/php]
The results in the DCR looks like:
[php]
pdf, xls, doc, ppt
[/php]
The code in my TPL works only when one item is selected. (When it passes the 'if value EQ pdf, then' test.)
[php]
Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
[/php]
My presentation code would work if the DCR results had one line for each box selected. Is there something simple to get the DCT to write out each option selected individually instead of comma delimited?
Or should I be doing something different in my TPL?