All,I have configured a filelist deployment which deploys files and directories from a STAGING area on Teamsite server to another workarea on the same server. The deployment seems to work correctly, i.e. it can deploy modfied/new files to the other workarea. It can also delete files from the other workarea (target) which are present in the filelist but not present in the STAGING area of the source. When the deployment runs on a directory in the filelist which is deleted from STAGING, the deployment correctly runs, the deployment log identifies that the directory is deleted from the workarea, however the directory still is present in the workarea.I was wondering what I've configured incorrectly to cause this situation. Included below is a sample configuration file as a reference.[html]group="_iwod_group_" />[/html] Also, if I change the deployment target to a non-workarea location on the filesystem the directory delete works. What's going on? Thanks for your help and input!Zed
The directory exists in the target workarea, however it hasn't been submitted to STAGING.
I have configured a filelist deployment which deploys files and directories from a STAGING area on Teamsite server to another workarea on the same server. The deployment seems to work correctly, i.e. it can deploy modfied/new files to the other workarea. It can also delete files from the other workarea (target) which are present in the filelist but not present in the STAGING area of the source. When the deployment runs on a directory in the filelist which is deleted from STAGING, the deployment correctly runs, the deployment log identifies that the directory is deleted from the workarea, however the directory still is present in the workarea.I was wondering what I've configured incorrectly to cause this situation. Included below is a sample configuration file as a reference.[...]Also, if I change the deployment target to a non-workarea location on the filesystem the directory delete works. What's going on?