Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Why does it show changed by SYSTEM?
System
Hi. We are using TS 6.5 on Windows and are testing with TS 6.7.2 on Windows on new servers.
Current method
How we call from custom_ui.xml:
url="/iw-bin/iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi/pfgDuplicateDCR.ipl"
How script calls itself using a web POST:
ACTION='/iw-bin/iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi/pfgDuplicateDCR.ipl'
New method
How we call from custom_ui.xml:
url="/iw-bin/pfgDuplicateDCR.cgi"
How script calls itself using a web POST:
ACTION='/iw-bin/pfgDuplicateDCR.cgi'
Based on KB articles, such as 1714, I thought the new way was the "correct" way. So assuming that is true, does anybody have any ideas why files show up as changed by SYSTEM after running one of our scripts? The changes above seem to be the only difference.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I seem to have just figured it out.
Calling them like this allows the actual user name to appear instead of system:
/iw-bin/iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi/pfgDuplicateDCR.cgi
This is where .cgi was created from show_env.cgi
Sorry to waste your time and I hope this helps somebody in the future!
Craig