I am new to Teamsite, and have a fairly basic question about typical Teamsite-driven websites. I'm looking to get an understanding of how you can build an ASP.NET web application which has content from Teamsite DCRs.I understand that within Teamsite you create DCTs which are basically forms (defined using XML) for creating structured content items.I understand that the resulting content created from DCTs are XML DCRs.Where I get a little fuzzy is how that content eventually gets onto an ASP.NET page.So, you create presentation templates which contain tags (e.g., , ) which will generate portions of a page based on the XML in the DCR. Do these presentation templates actually get deployed to the web server? Are these tags somehow processed server-side on each web request by some interwoven library that resides in your web app? Or do these presentation templates GENERATE other fragments and it's these fragments which get deployed to the web server? How do I generate ASP.NET pages from these presentation templates? What if my pages have codebehind? What if the Teamsite content is a collection of HeebieJeebies which I need to process on the server side (e.g., bind to an ASP.NET Repeater)?What I'd love is if there are any whitepapers, articles, postings, manuals, out there which just explain it a little more clearly. Apparently, I'm not reading the right things : )Thanks,MikeyP.S. I don't have access to support.interwoven.com, as I am not a current customer or partner (e.g., I tried accessing support KB article 49749 but was unable). I have a pretty good book "The Definitive Guide to Interwoven TeamSite", but what I'm missing is a practical application. At this point, without a concrete project to work on, I can't justify the $3000 to spend on a training course.
"- sitemaps: normally you'll have an "menupage"-dct to define menu-pages that are then process by asp.net into a menu."This menupage DCT... would there be one DCR per menu item? Or one DCR per menu? If one per item, I suppose you would then select the parent DCR as one of the fields of each menu item?