Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Can I disable transfer cache in web client?
bobcaiyue
I want to make a test for app server. So I hope I can retrieval assets from app server each time. But web client normally cache transferring files. If I retrieval a files several times. I actually get from cache not app server. So could I disable cache in web client. How can I do it ?
Many thanks for your help!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lyman
The cache is not normally turned on in MediaBin but when it is, it is controlled via the MediaBin Enterprise Manager. To be clear, however, the web server doe snot cache the files in that case, the MediaBin server does. Therefore even if you repeatedly download the same file the job should deposit separate copies of that file to the transfer directory.
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd