Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workflow Modeler - invoke workflow using "iwmodelc" issue
System
Hello:
I am able to modify the reviewer list in a workflow using cutom java code during Pre-Processor by instantiate the workflow from the TeamSite GUI. However, when I try to instantiate the same workflow using "iwmodelc -i", it does not seem to be executing the pre-preocessor command nor processing the custom_instantiation.cfg file.
The "iwomdelc" is a shell wrapper which invoke the "com/interwoven/modeler/clt/IWModelsC.class", I do not find any documentation on this java class. Does anyone have any experience with what I am trying to accomplish?
My goal is to be able to select the reviewers from the modifed reviewer lists (bypassing the instantiate screen) when I instantiate the workflow from command-line.
TS Version: 6.7.2 on Solaris
thanks,
Peter
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
iwmodelc is going to completely bypass your custom instantiation screen. It should however run both the pre and post processors (if defined) in your workflow model.
Is that what you are seeing, or are you saying that it is not invoking the pre-processor at all?
Migrateduser
hello:
I think it is executing the "pre-processor" which I have some code to modify the reviewers in a review task. However, I will have an issue if it is bypassing the custom_instantiation.cfg since the formapi is selecting the reviewers after the list had been modified.
In the "post-processor", I do not see any method available to set the reviewers in a review task. In the javadoc, it said it will throw an exception if trying to call "addReviewerUsers" method of the "WFMReviewTask" interface which I confirmed.
I am looking for a solution to set the reviewers before the job got created when instantiating the workflow using "iwmodelc" command.
thanks for the help,
Peter