Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Issue with Breadcrumbs/SiteMap
jrramos
Interesting issue here...
In the SiteMap in SP, I have defined several parents nodes to not show in the breadcrumbs but they still are. I also noticed that the OOTB nav component that utilizes SiteMap has some "" elements that checks if a SiteMap node should be visible or not. This is actually absent from the OOTB breadcrumbs component.
Any idea what the problem might be? Or if there is an attribute defined in a SiteMap node that I can use in the breadcrumbs component? Is there a document out there that lists all the attributes of a node in SiteMap?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jrramos
NVM...figured it out.
If the "<xsl:template match="Node">", you want to wrap the elements that you do not want displayed when "visible in breadcrumbs" is unselected around the following <xsl:if> element.
<xsl:if test="./
@VisibleInBreadcrumbs
= 'true'">