Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Cusomte menu link by rol
Mr_Cruise
TeamSite 6.7.2
Windows
Dear All,
I have added the follwing entry to
iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_src\etc\conf\customer\ui_custom.xml
[html]
label="CMF - Search" description="Search all files in folders" url="/iw-bin/wdpro_menu.ipl/cmf_search.ipl" target="_blank" operationID="cu.ccpro.cmf_search.op">
[/html]
I have added the following to :-
iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_src\etc\conf\customer\userops_custom.xml
[html]
"../../../../reference/etc/conf/userops_custom.dtd">
[/html]
I have rebuilt the GUI and I can assign the menu items to roles.
However, when I remove the menu item from a role, they still see it and this is drvining me mad!!!!
Many thanks
Lee
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Faizi
Check out the user roles. Is he/she assigned those roles too which has access privilege of Custom Menu, or might be possible user would be member of a group who has permission of Custom Menu. So, check out these first.
Mr_Cruise
Dear All,
I got to the bottom of the problem, the lower branch had an addtional role for the user.
There is a new CLT that lets you quickly check what roles a user has on particular branch :-
iwaccess roles-of-user -user
Example
iwaccess roles-of-user /default/main/ecommerce/CMF -user usr1
Hope this helps someone.