Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy issue
developer2008
I am trying to deploy files to qa and prod servers. When I deploy the files to the prod server the deployment goes through successfully but I cant find the files on the target server. The log files show no error both on base and target servers. But when I deploy the file to qa first and then to prod then I can see the files. Can anyone explain why this is happening? And where can I check this on the target. How and where can we set such a condition that though the deployment goes through, the files can only appear in the target area only when there is such a file on a different target area.It would be of great help.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet