Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
passphrase expires ?
nipper
On my Dev server, I have noticed that every month or so, OD fails to be kicked off via the WF. Invariably I need to follow the KB to regenerate a passphrase, copy to to CSK/etc OD/etc and iwhome/private/etc and reboot. Then things work again.
I am at a loss to to understand why I need to keep doing this. I understand once. but this is the 3rd in as many months.
Any idea what causes it ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Can you find the date on the file when it works, and see if the date has change on the passphrase file when it doesn't work?
ccprofessional
I run into this issue just as frequently. My admin can now do this routine with his eyes closed.
And no, the timestamp has not changed on the passphrase file.
OD 6.2.0 on Windows.
nipper
Have you filed a bug ? I hate to leave this as is & IWOV should really look into it (if they can reproduce)
ccprofessional
I have not filed a bug. Until you posted the question, I thought this had something to do with our environment.
nipper
OK, to close this thread, it happened again and when I tried to regenerate the passphrase it did not work, took several times to get it to work. After I goti ti running I was told to use iwhome/bin/iwsessionkeygen instead of CSF/AccessService/bin/iwsharedkeygen
I was also asked to, before I start to regen anything next time, check the time stamps on the three passphrase files and diff the 3 to see if one has changed.
Hope this help someone down the road
Andy