Hi I am using Teamsite 6.7.2. When I submit the workflow after filling the details, it is getting submitted fine but the window is not getting closed. it is showing a blank page. Could please someone tell, what is the issue and how can we fix it?I have read some thread regarding the same, they are refering too use done page value equal to nothing or use refresh_parent_and_close_window.html and close_window.htm. But I am not sure where to use these values?Thanks in advance!!
Does your workflow get initiated with a CGI task? In that case, post the corresponding script.
Hi,workflow is not failing. After submitting the workflow, submit window should get automatically closed. But this not not happening.Please find the view source with the attachment.The script used are /iw-bin/iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi/iwwft_instantiator.cgi.
yes problem is coming for all the workflows. I checked the logs files also. but there not any relevant information. One peculiar thing is all workflows are working fine in one environment and they not working on other environment. I mean window is getting closed once the workflow is submitted in one environment, but not in other.We transfered the same code to the other environment.I am attaching the workflow file also. File is large so attached in two part (1 and 2).Thanks in advance!!!