Are you using an XSLT or a PT with IWOV_XSLT tags ?
My fault I guess - I'm talking about 6.7.1SP1 with non-OS users so this is using the XSLT pt compiler - no Perl allowed (sigh).
I'm evaluating this new XSLT compiler and am trying to build up a matrix of functionalities which we can do easily in TPL and how to achieve the same in XSLT with XALAN. I'm stuck on this one too, did you managed to find the output filename in your XML or did you have to write some Java or JavaScript. IWOV should really provide a Java Class that replicates most of the iwperl system calls, so getting and reading EAs etc wouldn't require us to write our own for this.
672 SP 1 is due in May (I think). There are some really cool new additions in this SP, so it is not a simple patch release
In all my TPLs I get and set EAs using the -X attribute. It's going to be a nightmare to reproduce this in Java/XSLT. TPL's are used for more then just generating HTML, we set attributes, create directories and set permissions etc.
i am not sure how complex what you trying to acheive is but from what i understand:to generate content using xslt and manage EA, i have an external task / perl script, which invokes the xalanTransformer with DCR PT and Output file. then manually set the EA and do other things.
I am doing that by file name examination of the stream. [HTML]<br>my $ptfile = iwpt_get_ofile_name();<br>my $ptuser = $ENV{"IW_USER"};<br>my $ptmode = ($ptfile =~ m/\\_$ptuser\\_/) ? 0 : 1;<br>if ($ptmode) {<br># generate<br>} else {<br># preview<br>}<br>[/HTML]
When Java class with bug - JavaScript left. No other chooses.