Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VSTO Word Customization / Worksite 8.2
System
Hi, I am using VSTO (Visual Studio 8 / Office 2007) to do several things in Word. I have a dll that has some old iManage code I've used in a previous version of Word in VBA, and of course it isn't working very well - it is for the most part compiling just fine, but it does unexpected things, as you can, I'm sure, very well imagine. I am hoping for a bit of guidance. I don't have to do very hard things, for example:
1) Find out if a document is a DMS document
2) Print a DMS document and write an entry into the documents history along with how many pages were printed.
Would you please be able to help me? We're using DeskSite version 8.2.598.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
guido1
It may be easier to help you if you post the old (VBA) code you're working with, and explain a little more what exactly is not working, what you have already tried, etc.
Also what flavour of VSTO are you using? C#? VB.NET?