Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD reinstallation
shm
Hi
I am trying to uninstall and reinstall the open deploy but m facing error when reinstalling open deploy.
-I have uninstalled OD admin, Base and CSF and than restarted the machine.
-When I am trying to install OD base the error comes as "upgrading from OD Base to OD reciever is not possible", though I am able to install Open deploy Admin module.
Kindly help
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vikasp
Hi,
If you have already uninstalled OD Packeges.Manually remove the folders that cretaed at the time of installation(If exists) and registry entries for the same.
shm
I have already deleted the folder OpenDeployNG folder by renaming it as the bin->iwodservices, i was not able to delete the iwodservice.exe file, and the registry is removed as well. The iwodservices is still getting referenced by the OD services services in services.
IWJava
Hi Shm,
1) Remove the Opendeploy files physically from the server.
2) Remove the registry from regedit\My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Interwoven\Interwoven Open Deploy..........
3) Remove the service registry entry from regedit\My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\iwod (All the OD related files).
4) Restart the machine
5) Install the fresh instance of OD Base, Admin.
Let me know if you are facing the problem.
AK