Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Open Deploy target fails
cdoloriert
hi,
This open deploy works for other branches, but I added a new branch Russia and it does not work for that branch. I updated the open deploy odhome\etc, the mnt_dnn_cdo_Russia.xml, and the reciever xml file and restarted OD services. However, I still get this error when I run the workflow for this branch. If I run for example for Germany, it would work fine.
Tue Oct 21 13:43:42 2008 - targetArea = ''
Tue Oct 21 13:43:42 2008 - useNode = 'MntProd'
Tue Oct 21 13:43:42 2008 - deployName = 'Mnt/mnt_dnn_cdo_Russia'
Tue Oct 21 13:43:42 2008 - definitionName = ''
Tue Oct 21 13:43:42 2008 - port = ''
Tue Oct 21 13:43:42 2008 - webRoot = ''
Tue Oct 21 13:43:42 2008 - $wfid = '323160'
Tue Oct 21 13:43:42 2008 - $taskid = '323172'
Tue Oct 21 13:43:42 2008 - $workarea = '/default/main/DotNetNuke/WORKAREA/DNNCode_MonitorRussia'
Tue Oct 21 13:43:43 2008 - CLIENT_CMD: 'C:/Applications/Interwoven/OpenDeployNG\bin\iwodstart Mnt/mnt_dnn_cdo_Russia.xml -exttaskid 323172'
Tue Oct 21 13:44:42 2008 -
** Results = Locating OpenDeploy service.
OpenDeploy server host: localhost, RMI registry port: 9173
Got OpenDeploy service
>>>>>-- Start deployment Mnt/mnt_dnn_cdo_Russia.
iwodstart running in default synchronous mode.
Need to wait for deployment to complete.
>>>>>-- Deployment Monitor/monitor_dnn_deployCode_MonitorRussia finished:
ID: m4 Start time: Tue Oct 21 13:43:43 EDT 2008
Status: Failed
Status details:
Target server(MntProd.DNNAppCode) has status FAILED
Target server(MntProd.DNNDesktopModules) has status FAILED
Target server(MntProd.DNNPortalSkins) has status FAILED
Target server(MntProd.DNNBin) has status FAILED
Tue Oct 21 13:44:42 2008 - OpenDeploy FAILED.
Tue Oct 21 13:44:42 2008 - odStatus = Failed
Tue Oct 21 13:44:42 2008 - callback (1) : OpenDeploy FAILED.
Any quick suggestions where I should be looking at?
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ISCBorisB
Any quick suggestions where I should be looking at?
OD Base, OD Receiver Logs first perhaps? Then odreceiver.xml, allowedHosts and allowedDirectories Tags - since the Branch is new, etc...
Not so quick suggestion would be to modify your Workflow to use 'iwodcmd start' instead of hopelessly obsolete iwodstart and log out
not only STDOUT but STDERR as well
nipper
When you run it for other workareas, does the targetArea show empty ?
like this:
Tue Oct 21 13:43:42 2008 - targetArea = ''
cdoloriert
Hi,
Tue Oct 21 13:43:42 2008 - targetArea = ''
It shows the same for all the branches, but I figured it out the problem. TS didn't have necessary permissions to write on the files + the folders to de deployed were read-only. I added permissions and remove the read-only access to the folder and then I ran the workflow successfully.
Thanks.