Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Pop up control for a link
kal30
Hello all,
If there is any suggesstion to create pop up windows. So when the user mouse over a hyper link it shows some message. I need to create a template or something so it would be deployed to all users.
I thought about using visual formataer. But can you create a custom button in visual formater. I need the button that will be a hyperlink but then it will size the page (ie have some javascript that would add height and width for the .asp page).
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bittu
use formapi
Migrateduser
You can use a cgi callout, but that will only open a new window when a user clicks on the button. For mouse over, you'll probably need to use javascript. If you look at some of the OOTB examples for datacapture.cfg, you can see that they use a description tag for mouse over.