Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Window is not getting closed after submitting workflow
azhagi
Hi
I am using Teamsite 6.7.2 on solaris 10 box. When I submit the workflow after filling the details, it is getting submitted fine but the window is not getting closed. it is showing a blank page.
Peculiar thing is, it's working fine for one workflow and not working for other. When I viewed the source, there is no logical difference. I am attaching the view source files.
Could please someone tell, what is the issue and how can we fix it?
I have read some thread regarding the same, they are referring too use done page value equal to nothing or use refresh_parent_and_close_window.html and close_window.htm. But I am not sure where to use these values?
I am attaching the workflow file also. File is large so attached in two part (1 and 2).
Please let me know, if i need to provide more information.
Thanks in advance!!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet