Env: TS6.5 UNIXHi,I have an external IPL file which creates an XML file in the location:/templatedata/ArticleWhen I invoke this IPL through console, the XML file gets generated as desired but when I hit this IPL using callServer from my DCT js, I get an exception saying "permission denied". I have checked the permissions on all folders but I am not able to figure out the cause.Please suggest what should I be looking into.TIASamir
The permissions on all folders for the Article heirarchy is 777.I got this string in the logfile when I printed the process owner($<, $>, $(, $) in the same sequence:Through FormAPI: 610296102960001 6000160001 60001Through console: 54454410 30001 1010 30001 10I am not sure how to change this. Please guide.
Thanks ISCBorisB,...Log generated through FormAPI:iwui x 61029 60001 [...real-uid]iwui x 61029 60001 [...effective-uid]nobody x 60001 60001 [...real-gid]nobody x 60001 60001 [...effective-gid]Log generated through console:dm18122 x 544 10 [...real-uid]dm18122 x 544 10 [...effective-uid] I am not able to figure out why the permissions(users) are different in both the cases. Even if it is, can you please suggest how to resolve the issue.Thanks
iwui x 61029 60001 [...real-uid]iwui x 61029 60001 [...effective-uid]nobody x 60001 60001 [...real-gid]nobody x 60001 60001 [...effective-gid]
dm18122 x 544 10 [...real-uid]dm18122 x 544 10 [...effective-uid]
not sure off-hand exactly how this can be done
Who throws this "Permission Denied" Warning?If it's your browser, chances are that server side run was Ok but generated Java Script is not allowed to modify DC Form.Does your callServer URL Parameter Domain differ from TeamSite Domain?
This can probably be done by using iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi or perhaps by creating CGI Counterpart to ipl code (like we used to do in Windowsby copy/rename show_env.cgi) and calling this cgi.However, as I indicated before good chances are that the "Server" part of callServer runs fine. The whole issue has a distinct smell of browser cross-domainSecurity problem
Hey! great idea, I believe it might just work.I will try it out and post the tale if it does.Meanwhile, if you come across any other possible solution, please do let me know.Thanks!