TS 6.7.1UnixI have used FormAPI onSaveValid event handler to call a function which makes a call to an external IPL file. The IPL generates some random number and also creates the folder structure for the DCR. It then passes back the name of the DCR to another FormAPI function which sets the DCR name as the received value and then saves the DCR. My problem here is that, although the DCR gets saved the way it should be i.e. automatically with a randomly generated name but besides that, I am also getting a redundant window asking me to specify the name of the DCR file to save it. However, if I use the onSave event handler, I am not getting that window but in that case my DCT validations don't work at all!Any ideas why that window is popping-up and 'bout getting rid of it, please let me know asap. TIA
Is it possible that you are not properly returning a 'true' or 'false' value from your top-level event handler function?