Has anyone come across any major bugs in TeamSite 6.7.2 Service Pack 2 ? Thank you.
We are moving from 6.7.1 to 6.7.2 SP2 via path of 6.7.1 -> 6.7.2 -> SP2. Will start on our development box. I will post back any oddities that come out of testing. We are not sure when the work will start though.A suggestion: back up your current current iw-home folder.
You can just run the installer....
Hi there,I've login in support site and I can't find instructions on how to install 6.7.2 SP2.We have solaris TS 6.7.2, we are thinking to install SP2 directly.Please advise.thanks
Don’t have report center in 6.7 but will be back in 7.0 (released at the end of august)
I had a conference call with our Interwoven/Autonomy rep yesterday. There were two interesting things that I found out.1. 7.0 is coming soon and since we are planning to budget this upgrade for our next fiscal year we are going to wait on 7.0 and perhaps the first minor release after that.2. ReportCenter will not be returning until the 7.0 version. We were told that ReportCenter is not part of 6.7.2.
#1 has been "coming soon" for a couple years now, but I suppose with Autonomy driving things now they could surprise us.
I heard from an iwov salesman that 7.0 is coming out next month (sept 09). however, he did give some wrong info before, so i wouldn't be surprised if he turns out wrong about the 7.0 too.
Hmmm, that is strage, we had the local sales critter in and he talked about 7.0 but was very vague about the release date.
i believe TS 671 SP1 Patch 6 has the same version of tinymce as TS 672 SP2, so i can say yes we have remove some of those attributes.
Not true. TS 671 SP1 had TinyMCE 2.x and TS 672 SP1 and onwards has TinyMCE 3.1.2.
TS 671 SP1 Patch 6
: )