Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Integration of Worksite NT with Teamsite
GOMATHY
Hi ,
We have a requirement of integrating Worksite NT with the Teamsite 6.7.1.
Have anyone worked with the same requirement.
Please suggest me some PDF or Documents regarding it.
Regards
Gomathy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi - did you get any replies? I have the same requirement and any help would be appreciated. Thanks
ISCBorisB
Hi - did you get any replies? I have the same requirement and any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Start here:
TeamSite® Supplement Release 6.7.1
, Chapter "ECM Connector".
Note that "ECM Connector" Chapter has not been included into 6.7.2 Supplement Release, I have no idea why.
It is not that much of TS/WS "Integration" but it is AFAIK the only *connection* you can get OOTB. For anything else
you would have to use IWOV CSSDK and/or corresponding WorkSite mechanisms