Hi all,
I am trying to configure TeamSite to use MediaBin (with the default ECM Connector), and I can't seem to get things configured correctly. I have searched the product manuals for each product, devnet and the support site, but still have questions. The following is what I have:
TeamSite 6.7.2 on Solaris 10
MediaBin 4.6.1 on Windows Server 2003 (SP2)
Is what we would like to do is have the user log into TeamSite (we use LDAP for authentication), and then have that same user name be passed through to MediaBin (which also uses LDAP for authentication). According to all of the documentation, the configuration should not be that difficult, but I seem to be going in circles. The following are the questions that I am trying to find answers to:
1) The first question that I would like to ask is about the "Trusted Client" setup. I understand why it is needed when using LDAP authentication, but where do I find this "web.config" file. I have searched and this file did not get installed under the MediaBin Server or the MediaBin Web Client directories. Is this a file that I need to create? If so, where does it get created?
2) Using the TeamSite ContentCenter Professional console (under the Administration tab, ECM Connector MediaBin setup screen), it looks like the WSDL URL is required. I have put the entry "
http://mediabin.gfs.com/MediaBinWebService/MediabinServer.asmx" into the field, and when I click Ok it returns the following error at the top of the screen " The specified web service is not available." Now, I have confirmed that MediaBin Web Services is up and running as I have used it for other tasks, as well as pasting the URL "
http://mediabin.gfs.com/MediaBinWebService/MediabinServer.asmx" into a web browser and validated that web services are running. Has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas?
Thanks a bunch.
dazed and confused