Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to search assets by giving metadata value
sikkandarraja
Hi,
I was created one folder and assets . And then I was created one custom metadata name called "product category" for that folder and its value is "ssss".
Now I want to get all assets within the folder by using that metadata value(ssss).
Please give any sample code.
I am using webservice API.
Thanks,
Sikkandar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
There is a good sample web service application included in the mediabin sdk download from the support site. Have you checked it out?
sikkandarraja
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
From this sample code, i got it.
thanks
sikkandar
Kapil_sape
Hi,
Even I am looking for the same. As I need to get the list of assetIDs corresponding to one of ours custom metadata.
Can you please share the code or the APIs that you have used to accomplish it.
Thanks!!