What is XLST error and Why we get this error? Can anyone explain why we use this XLST?I appreciate any info. in this regard.Thanks
HiKindly explain your question and environment ?What you are trying to do ?Are you getting XSLT error in tpl or while developing component ?What is XLST error and Why we get this error? XSLT error is the error when you XSLT code couldn't be parsed because it has some syntax problem etc.XSLT is used in developing tpl and as well as while developing component.
Hi,Our Clients are getting this error they are using Solaris environment. I dnt have any idea about this. We just used TPL for parsing. I dnt no when they got the issue because when i tried to reproduce i could not replicate. So i just want to know the reasons:why we get this issue and where we use this XSLT.And please can u tell me the abbreviation of XSLTThanks
can u tell me the abbreviation of XSLT
Divya,First try to understand XSLT syntax use this urland then follow Jcse reply.