Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
how to use the parameter DCR Datum info in component
annu1
Hi All,
I am using the DCR datum to fetch the information from the dcr and using the DCR info in component.In this DCR have a DB connection which I am using in java class,problem is that I have used two DCR datum one is for component to dispay the display lable and other in 'external parameter' to use in Java class for DB connection.(but both the Datum refer to the same DCR file)
I want to use only one DCR for user prospective,becoz in current situation user need to browse the one DCR file two times ,at the time of page creation.
How Can i solve this prb ?
Pls find the attached the content xml.
Version :livesite3.0
Teamsite :6.7.1
The main prb i am facing is that when I am using the parameter DCR value from result to display the label in component its giviing me the display name in component preview and also in page preview but when i deployed the same page to run time enviroment its not displaying the disaply name.
Could anybody pls help me ..
Thanks
Anu
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
If you are using the same DCR in both Datums, then you should be able to get rid of the DCRDATUM2 and just the other Datum.