Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Targeting on Runtime Data
System
Hi ,
In general we tag resources such as DCRs. We apply the content rule to to the content rule datum on the component on a page. this will then pull in your targeted content.
Since Live site support dynamic data. I Have created a componets [C1] which will call the java class and "helloWorld".
I want this apply content rule on it . We can apply content rule but i cant tag since this is not a physical resource like assets. DCRs, etc .
Question : How can we apply content rule on dynamic content.
I dont want to create any XML for this .
Is it possible ? Is yes , How ?
Your help would be highly appreciated !!
Thanks
Vinay
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tec_iwov
can you elaborate on what you mean by apply content rule to dynamic data?