Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Allowing users to select only one folder
rjb09
Hi,
this is my first post here, I am new to worksite development and trying to find my way through, so please bear with me if I am asking silly questions.
What I am trying to do is to have the user select a worksite folder, only one.
I am using the IManBrowseCmd and set the SelectableObjectTypes to only folder, but I don't know how to allow the user to select only one folder.
Of course I can check after selection and display a message or something but that's not too user friendly.
I thought the Options property would be useful for this but I haven't found anywhere what its values might be.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
guido1
You can pass a boolean context of "IManExt2.MultiFileSelection" to the IManBrowseCmd. Set the value to "false"
rjb09
thanks,
I will try that.