The issue is that searches searching for values for "TeamSite/Metadata/Title" and/or "Title" are not returning expected results.
If we search using any of the following: Pink, pink, pink*, pink decor, *decor, etc we do not get any returns even though we have a file with a property of TeamSite/Metadata/Title: Pink Decor
I have the following field specification in my FieldMapping.xml
fieldName: TeamSite/Metadata/Title
fieldType: string
fieldStorage: zone:Title
Is this considered a redefining of a field in standardFileds.xml since it has the following? fieldName: Title
fieldType: string
fieldStorage: zone

ocMetadataAuthor
I wouldn't think so since I have a similar situation with "TeamSite/Metadata/Keywords.
I have item name="Title", database data-type="VARCHAR(100)", text required="f" size="32" maxlength="60" in my datacapture.cfg.
I have purged the collection and added the branch back for indexing. When I check on the status of the index using iwndxstatus I see a value of false for "workarea_index_status." This seems odd since in my search.properites file I have iw.index.wamodifications.enable=true. (I also have iw.index.wamodifications.branchcreation.default=none)
Note: Not sure why I added the TeamSite/metadata/etc - must have been what I had to do to get it to work at some point.With my current settings does a file have to be submitted to TeamSite staging for EA's to be indexed?Any suggestions on what else to look at to see why this search is not returning expected results? TeamSite 6.7.1.0