Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Submit blank
bittu
When I am trying submit file.I am seeing a blank page after clicking
Run Job.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Faizi
When I am trying submit file.I am seeing a blank page after clicking
Run Job.
Would you post in more detail, as well as TS Version and OS of machine.
Is it showing with all the workflows or a single workflow?
bittu
It is happening with one customize workflow.
Using TS 6.7.2 on Windows.
Bhargav Coca
When I am trying submit file.I am seeing a blank page after clicking
Run Job.
So it is a "New Job" which you are trying or just selecting a DCR and clicking Submit? there should be a workflow which is enabled for that Branch, so make sure you have a working workflow for that Branch.
May soe more information about what branch are you on and if you post your available_templates.cfg, one can certainly say why your blank screen is appearing.
Thanks