Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MBRuntimeParameter enumerations?
Bill Klish
We are attempting to programatically use runtime parameters for our retrieval tasks and short of playing around with the task definitions in the MB Desktop client see no way for us to have an enumeration of the task parameters and values.
For example, I want to dynamically set the output height and width. To do this, I need to iterate all the primtivies for the task, looking for the one named like in the MB UI label (i.e. "Image Size"), then iterate through the parameters for this primitive, again looking for another UI label ("Image Sizer Parameters") then looking for the parameter element (i.e. "Sizing Type").
Is there an enumeration for all of the primitives and parameters or do we need to make our own?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lyman
There is an XML file that enumerates the primitives and their parameters we produce for another purpose (integration with WorkSite MP). Not all primitives are represented but the vast majority are and in a few corner cases the version is not completely up to date but I am not sure that affects any except possibly one or two primitives...
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd
Bill Klish
Perfect. Exactly what I needed.
Are there plans to make this mapping available in the APIs in some future release?
lyman
I will phrase it in the form of a feature request and make sure it goes into the queue.
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd