Following comment is in iwjoberrors.log"[Fri Oct 24 00:29:05 2008] Could not begin submit in (0xa6c6e5): error 2440"Whats this a6c6e5 ? Is the job id ? I converted it to decimal from hex and used "iwgetwfobj" , but coulod not find object. I tried to use iwevets" command also, but that also did not give any result. How to figute out this number 0xa6c6e5 ?Where can I find details of error 2440 ?Thanks
I did not try or retry any submit operation. I just saw this entry in iwjoberrors.log file. What you mean to say is " user had alreay started submit operation and then he started another submit operation immediately, right ?" Now usually it takes only couple of seconds for submit operation to finish, but for some reason the firsr submit operation laster longer and in case of failure (unable to submit) it keeps retrying for 1 minute every second, right ? Now if second submit operation is performed after 30 seconds of first submit operation, then what happens ? (1) it throws error 2440 or (2) it retries for 30 seconds more after the first operation is complete or (3) it starts the submit operation after first operation is complete and lasts another 60 seconds ?Now I am not obsessed with object IDs, but I am trying to figure out what this number stands for ? As you said this is object ID of branch where this is taking place. But how did you find that out thats what I wnat to know. I am not getting clear and satisfactory answer and thats why I keep repeating same question.Thanks for your help
I can only assume [...] he's run into this before
(1) it throws error 2440 or(2) it retries for 30 seconds more after the first operation is complete or(3) it starts the submit operation after first operation is complete...