Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DataDeploy hangs when ExternalDataSource executes query
System
We are running DataDeploy (OpenDeploy 6.2.1.0.0) against SQLServer 2005.
I have the attached deployment, and an external data source which sends this query to the database:
select id from content c where c.path=
When I run the deployment, it hangs when it calls Statement.executeQuery(). This happens whether I use a Statement or a PreparedStatement. It seems to put a load on the database server, because if I perform the query directly on the server while DataDeploy is running, the direct query does not return either.
If I perform the same query directly on the database server (when DD is not running), it responds almost immediately.
Any insights would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Dhruva
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
I know there are some issues with JDBC. What version of java are you compiling your class against, and what JDBC drivers are you using for SQL Server?