Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
get the cuurent url in custom class thru propertycontext and component
guruL
Hi,
I am working with 6.5. and I am unable to get the current page url using pagelink approach.
I wrote custom class for populating drop down values. In That class I need current page url and based on the url i need to get locale, segment and i need to select the values automatically. For my method PropertyContext is the input parameter.
I am unable to get the path. Which is giving null.
String path = (String) context.getParameters().get("Path");
when i try to print context.getParameters() it is printing $PAGE_LINIK[.]
in component my datam is
$PAGE_LINK[.]
But unable to get the path value.
Please do the needful.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet