Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
I can not see anything on SitePublisher page in edit mode
nirjari
I have an existing few SitePublisher pages. There are components added to each page. I was able to edit these pages till yesterday. But suddenly from yesterday evening, when I try to edit any of the SP pages, nothing appears on the page. There is a javascript error showing at the bottome of the edit window,which reads "done". When I click on that error, it shows details as
Line : 1277
char : 21
Error : Object expected
Code : 0
what can this be due to ?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Samir_Friend
You need to post your Javascript code and identify any changes you might have made since yesterday.
nirjari
I have not created any javascript code.
It was working fine , suddenly it started giving this error.
Its working fine with other computers. It looks like cache problem or something related to browser.
I did cleanup cache, but still issue is unresolved.
TS 6.7.2, Solaris