Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ts 6.7.1. upgrade to 6.7.2 on linux
artem
Hi,
I've ran into this issue while upgrading ts on linux RHEL 4. The errors seems trivial, however, the installation halts. Any help is appreciated:
The following error occurred. The installation will now quit.
=============================================================
Module "tstemplating" failed at phase IW_INSTALL_MODE_INSTALL with the
following errors:
Copy of /cms/iw-home/examples/Templating/config/templating.cfg.example failed.
STACK TRACE :java.lang.Exception: Copy of
/cms/iw-home/examples/Templating/config/templating.cfg.example failed.
at com.interwoven.install.client.ConfigFile.cpFile(ConfigFile.java:84)
at com.interwoven.install.client.ConfigFile.copyExample(ConfigFile.java:170)
at com.interwoven.install.tstemplating.product.ExampleFile.munge(ExampleFile.j
ava:39)
at com.interwoven.install.iautil.DynamicFileManager.performInstallAction(Dynam
icFileManager.java:94)
at com.interwoven.install.iautil.ModuleInstallerCommonAction.install(ModuleIns
tallerCommonAction.java:72)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.actions.CustomAction.installSelf(DashoA10*..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.AAMgrBase.a(DashoA10*..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.ConsoleBasedAAMgr.a(DashoA10*..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.AAMgrBase.e(DashoA10*..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.AAMgrBase.m(DashoA10*..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.ConsoleBasedAAMgr.a(DashoA10*..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.AAMgrBase.e(DashoA10*..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.AAMgrBase.m(DashoA10*..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.ConsoleBasedAAMgr.a(DashoA10*..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.AAMgrBase.e(DashoA10*..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.AAMgrBase.m(DashoA10*..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.ConsoleBasedAAMgr.a(DashoA10*..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.ConsoleBasedAAMgr.b(DashoA10*..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.a(DashoA10*..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.a(DashoA10*..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.main(DashoA10*..)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImp
l.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at com.zerog.lax.LAX.launch(DashoA10*..)
at com.zerog.lax.LAX.main(DashoA10*..)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
wonderful.
Is there a templating.cfg.example? Can you delete it and try again
Also check the permissions, it is possibile they are RO even for root
artem
Yes, the file is actually there and from the looks of - it has been updated from the previous version. The permission are owner (root) and group (to which root belongs as well) writable.
This is the second machine on which I encounter this and I'm forced to wipe all traces of TS and do a fresh install - which is a pain to say the least.
TS 6.7.1 is patched up to 6.7.1.1 P6898 Build71689 (patch 5 - I believe)
thanks,
Artem.